Updated on 6/30/2020
Able Industries has been closely and continuously monitoring developments with COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus). We have been in contact with state and local health agencies as well as Central Valley Regional Center and the Department of Developmental service and are following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization and are taking proactive steps to mitigate the transmission of the disease. The following is an update based on the most recent information.
Life Skills Learning Center
Effective 7/1/2020, Life Skills Learning Center will resume in-person services with modifications.
All other programs including the Work Activity Program, Community Work Crews and Competitive Integrated Employment Department will continue to operate as normal.
What we are doing
- Sanitizing all surfaces of high traffic daily, at a minimum.
- Providing hand sanitizer to clients as they transition from each job-site or training location.
- Encouraging clients to wash their hands frequently with soap for 20 seconds.
- Promoting social distancing – no handshaking, fist bumps, etc., work stations are separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- Modifying services for higher risk clients as needed.
What you can do
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Use soap and water to wash hands frequently.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Follow the recommendations of health agencies as new information becomes available.
- Parents and care providers, please ensure that you or a designated person is available to respond in the event that your child/client becomes ill at program.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as needed. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. If you have specific concerns or questions, please feel free to call (559) 651-8150. As always, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve our clients. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe, healthy environment.